* Limit 1 (one) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
* Limit 1 (one) store coupon per item purchased.
* Coupons must be presented prior to the start of the sale.
* Products must be purchased for the specific size and all descriptions state on the coupon.
* Red X does not accept expired coupons.
* Coupons must be original (no photocopies), have bar codes that scan, valid promotion code, and
must have a printed
expiration date, with "remit to" address on the coupon.
* Coupon redemption cannot exceed the price of the item.
* Coupons do not have a cash value.
* When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Red X cannot refund cash for the
value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
* Sales tax will be applied in accordance with the law of the state.
* Coupons that read, "Buy This Item and get this item free, up to $XX.XX amount" , will only be
redeemed up to maximum amount allowed on coupon (not to exceed purchase price).
* When items are featured in a "Buy One Get One Free" coupon offer, you must purchase the required
item stated on the coupon.
* To ensure all customers have the same opportunity to purchase a specific item, Red X reserves the
right to limit the number of identical items purchased.
* Red X doubles manufacturer coupons up to and including .50¢ (fifty cents).
* Store coupons will not be doubled.
* Limit 1 (one) coupon on identical item to a maximum of 10 (ten) coupons total. Coupons in excess of
10 (ten) will be honored at face value.
* If double coupons exceeds the price of the item, it will NOT be doubled.
* Coupons for "free product" will not be doubled.
* To ensure all customers have the same opportunity to purchase a specific items, Red X reserves the
right to limit the number of identical items on which doubling coupons may be accepted within the
same shopping trip.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
* Internet coupons are subject to the same requirements listed above.
* Computer generated printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry standard format.
* Red X reserves the right to withdraw the acceptance of internet coupons.
Red X Management has the right to refuse any coupon presented and/or limit quantities.
Policy changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement.