Health & Safety
Since 1948, Red X has been the place to get the value you need and service you deserve. As COVID-19 affects our community, we want to let you know about the efforts we are taking to protect your, and our employees’, health and safety.
In addition to following the CDC’s recommended preventative actions, we are reinforcing our cleaning/sanitation procedures. For your safety, we are cleaning register areas, pin pads and self-checkouts every 30 minutes. Self-service scratcher machines and counters are cleaned every 30-60 minutes. We installed sneeze guards at the registers and have placed social distancing stop and wait markings on the floor at all registers and counters.
We are working hard to keep the shelves stocked with all the everyday necessities. We ask for your understanding should we temporarily be out of stock or place limits on high-demand products.
Maintaining Social Distance
For customers who choose to shop in person, we ask for your help in the following ways:
- At-Risk Shopping Hour – reserve the 7:00 AM hour, Monday- Friday, for at-risk shoppers. This includes shoppers 60+ years old, expectant mothers, and those with underlying health conditions.
- All Red X employees will wear masks during the At-Risk Shopping Hour, 7:00am-8:00am, Monday through Friday. Employees will be encouraged to wear masks at all other times.
- Maintain social distance in the aisles and at the registers and counters. We’ve placed floor markings to help guide you.
- If you have any safety concerns while shopping at Red X please speak with one of our associates.
Ultimate Social Distance
If you are practicing social distancing, consider RedXpress Delivery or RedXpress Pick-up.
- Order online at shopredx.com and choose Delivery or Pick-Up when you checkout.
- Delivery is available within 10-miles of Red X, in Missouri only.
- Pick-up is available to everyone. We’ll even bring it to you curbside.
Thank you for being a Red X customer. We’ve made it through a fire and three floods together. We’ll make it through this as well.